Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Assignment 4

Some questions from Brysons essay that made me inquire was when he made things that we see in our everyday life seem so simple.  It made me think a lot about all of the things that I take for granted in my everyday life.  It wasn't something that was totally over my head in a scholarly way or anything, but something that I could relate to.  That's what really made it easy and interesting for me to inquire more about the story.

1.  Should professional athletes be forced to donate a sum of their salary to charities?

2.  Should there be a salary cap in Major League Baseball?

3.  How have cell phones changed the way we communicate today?

4.  How have smart phones changed the business world with creating hundreds of thousands of apps?

5.  What are different resources we can use to power automobiles?

6.  How can we stop, or slow down, illegal immigration into the United States?

No comments:

Post a Comment